A few rules for us and you
We are Sensationmusic Agency.
You are visitors (users) of the Site.
Site (Website) – sensationmusic.net
Sensationmusic Agency have no other web addresses (domain names).
We want everyone to enjoy Sensationmusic. But there are a few rules to follow.
Browse our Terms to see what you (and we) can and cannot do.
I General intentions:
1. Sensationmusic Agency is presented in the regular version on the computer, as well as in the mobile version on the smartphone.
Sensationmusic Agency apps on the App Store and Google Play are temporarily unavailable.
4. These Terms explain:
– How our Site operates
– What you can do with our content
– Your rights and responsibilities
5. We may update these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure you’re aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after the posting of changes to these Terms, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound to the new Terms.
II What we do:
Our Site is dedicated to music and entertainment information. We provide regularly updated information with our views on music and events.
III What we don’t do:
Information on our Site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us.
Considering that the influence of any information presented on our Site can vary greatly depending on your views and opinions, you should always conduct your own research on the content that interests you.
1. Our Site includes details on, or links through to, other websites. We don’t control the accuracy or completeness of that information and cannot accept any responsibility for the content of those websites. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it and for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do purchase products or services from another website, please read its contract carefully before deciding to buy. Remember: your contract for those products or services will be with that website, not us.
2. When you use other websites, any personal information you give them will be dealt with in line with their privacy policies, not ours, so please read the privacy policies of each and every such website before using them!
VI Our content:
1. Content – information content of the Site (texts, graphic, sound information, etc.).
2. All content that is on the Site (news, music) is for informational and educational purposes only.
3. The content on the Site is intended for only one unique visitor with a unique IP. Use of content for group and mass events is not allowed. It is not allowed to sell content received on the Site. You are only allowed to use our content for personal non-commercial use.
4. Sensationmusic Agency receives content by exploring the global market for entertainment and music.
5. After the study, the content is processed (read, listened). Certain corrections and changes are made to the news and music format. And after that, the content is published on the Site.
6. When publishing content, the primary sources of information must be indicated. The source is responsible for the veracity of the content.
7. We authorize the republishing of the content of the Site with the obligatory reference to such content of the Site.
VII User content:
1. By posting content on our Site or on social networks, you agree and declare that you created this content. You are the copyright holder of the text that you publish on our Site.
2. If you are an Artist, Musician, DJ, Musical Duo, Trio or Music Project and you want to place your music in Sensationmusic Agency, then here is what you need to do:
– provide musical material for familiarization with the Sensationmusic Agency team.
– music material only: mix, set, live, podcast
– musical material quality: 320 Kbps
– musical material time: not less than 30 min and not more than 120 min
– your information: bio, press pic, tracklist, e-mail
– musical material is provided in the form of a link to a file through the Internet file transfer service WeTransfer, Sendspace or another licensed service by sending to the Sensationmusic Agency’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– the Sensationmusic Agency’s team will review this piece of music and, if so, will contact you.
* When you submit your musical material for consideration to the Sensationmusic Agency, you automatically confirm the legality of this work and respect for copyright.
3. We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your content from use at any time. You acknowledge and accept that the technical requirements of our Site may result in changes to your content to conform with it. We take no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of user content submitted by you or other Site users.
4. If you are under the age of 18, you must confirm that you have the permission of your parent (s) to transfer content to the Site.
VIII Law and copyright:
1. Due to the fact that the Site is physically located on the territory of the European Union, the legislation of the European Union on copyright and related rights applies.
2. If you have found a copyright violation, you should contact the Site support service on this issue. To consider this issue, the following is taken into account:
a) Your attitude to the subject of copyright.
b) Documentary confirmation of you to the copyright of this or that content on the Site.
c) Documentary evidence of the organization that owns the copyrights to this or that content on the Site.
3. In the case of a positive review of copyright infringement – such content will be immediately deleted, but no later than 24 hours.
4. In the absence of evidence of copyright to published content on the Site, the appeal will not be considered.
IX Comments and social media:
1. We encourage debate and the sharing of information between our users. However, we require that your use of our social networks and any other communication systems we provide is legal and in accordance with the Communication Rules.
2. We accept no liability for user content on the Site provided by yourself or by others, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such user content. You acknowledge and accept that user content posted on our Site is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes. You further acknowledge and accept that we have no obligation to moderate any content posted by you and other users on the Site.
3. You warrant that the content you post does not contain extremist views, appear to incite or promote terrorist activities and is not obscene, fraudulent, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion, or illegal. You further warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any intellectual property right or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
4. The principles of comments on the Site are implemented using Facebook Comments Plugin. You can comment on the news, on music content and in the Wall section. At the same time, perhaps you can get a comment on your comment, as well as a Like mark.
5. Sensationmusic Agency is represented on social networks: Facebook (Twitter).
1. On the Site you can read the news of the entertainment and music format. Comment on the news. Spread the news on social networks.
2. On the Site you can listen and download music content. Comment on it. Spread the link on social networks. Please note that music content is available only during the current calendar month (up to 31 days of the current month). After that, he is deleted. If you like a musical composition, try to listen to or download it as quickly as possible.
3. On the Site you can write comments in the Wall section, receive comments from other visitors to the Site.
Any other questions? If you have any questions about our Site or these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com