Your Information & Privacy
Keeping your info safe & sound
We take your privacy very seriously. And so should you.
So have a look around to see what we’re doing with your personal information and how we’re keeping it secure.
Read our privacy promise.
Confidentiality of information is a requirement for a person who has gained access to certain information to not transfer such information to third parties without the consent of its owner.
This policy of personal data processing determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the visitor (visitors) of the Site.
SM Agency sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human rights and freedoms when processing its personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
This Policy of SM Agency regarding the processing of personal data applies to all information that SM Agency may receive about visitors to the Site.
II Basic concepts:
– Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
– Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
– Site (web-site) – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address www.sensationmusic.net, www.sensationmusic.xyz;
– Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
– Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the Site;
– User – any visitor to the Site;
– Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
– Distribution of personal data – any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
– Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
– Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
III SM Agency may process the following personal data of the User:
– E-mail address;
– Anonymized data about visitors (including Cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others), online advertising (Google AdChoices, Google AdSense).
IV Purpose of processing personal data:
– The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to provide the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the Site.
– Anonymized user data collected using the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
– The anonymized data of Users collected through the online advertising services are used to display advertising information to the Users of the Site.
V Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
– SM Agency processes the User’s personal data only if it’s filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms of the Site.
VI The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data:
The security of personal data processed by the SM Agency is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures in the field of personal data protection.
SM Agency ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the SM Agency by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating personal data.”
The processing time for personal data is unlimited.
VII Cross-border transfer of personal data:
SM Agency, prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, must ensure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data.
VIII Social Media Sharing:
If you have an SM Agency account, we can use the information about you about you to adapt it on social networking sites such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, VK.
A social network site can see an email address only if it is already used for an account on their website. We do not provide any new data about SM Agency users.
You can also change the settings on social networks to control what types of advertised messages you saw there.
IX Final provisions:
The user can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the SM Agency via e-mail email@example.com
This document will reflect any changes to the Personal Data Processing Policy of SM Agency. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.